✓ Dieser Brand Store ist geprüft und zertifiziert nach den SHOMUGO Brand Store Qualitätskriterien.
- € 14,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 12,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
At Reitbauer Haustechnik you can order fittings for aluminum composite pipes directly online and buy them at the best price-performance ratio. They are suitable for drinking water and sanitary installations and can be easily integrated into an existing pipe system. Made of brass, the press fittings allow you to connect multilayer composite pipes. At the same time, the aluminum composite pipe system offers maximum convenience for your installations. Thanks to the built-in inspection window and the plastic guide ring, a quick and reliable installation is made possible.
- ÜA certified
- TH press contour and U press contour (16 to 32 mm)
- TH press contour (40 to 63 mm)
- Two O-rings for optimum safety
- Stable plastic guide ring for secure pressing
- Three inspection windows for checking the insertion depth
- unpressed unsealed 16 - 32 mm
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes