- € 35,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 17,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
The Huawei Smart Power Sensor DTSU666-H is a three-phase current sensor designed for use in solar power systems. The component handles voltage from 176 to 288 volts and boasts a very low intrinsic power consumption of less than one watt. The sensor has an integrated LCD screen that displays performance data. In addition, the Huawei Smart Power Sensor DTSU666-H supports RS485 communication (Modbus-RTU communication protocol), so it can be read out from other locations.
- 3-phase smart power sensor
- 176-288 volts voltage
- Power supply type: 3P4W (3-phase)
- Input voltage: 176 VAC~288 VAC
- Mains voltage phase-phase: 304 Vac ~ 499 Vac
- Easy operation via LCD display
- Power consumption ≤1 W
- Accuracy class > 1
- Communication via RS485
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes