- € 35,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 17,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
The Growatt ARK battery system has a modular structure that allows you to stack more batteries on top of each other. The ARK-2.5H-A1 is suitable for high-voltage grids and features a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery, which is cobalt-free and results in a more economical battery. This battery can withstand up to 6000 cycles and is protected by an IP65 rating. It can be wall mounted or floor mounted (separate base required). Its dimensions are 65 cm wide, 26 cm deep and 18 cm high and it weighs 30 kg.
Lithium iron phosphate batteries offer many advantages over lead-acid and other batteries, such as longer life, little or no maintenance, increased safety, relatively light weight, improved charging and discharging efficiency.
|Warranty in years||10|
|System||Growatt ARK XH|
|Number of phases||3|
|Design||Lithium -iron phosphate|
|Useable battery capacity (kWh)||10.24|
|Nominal voltage (V)||51.2|
|Max. Depth of discharge||90%|
|Ingress Protection (IP)||IP65|
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes