- € 35,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 17,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
The BWT D1 pressure reducer protects water supply systems in single and multi-family homes, commercial and industrial buildings from excessive supply pressure in accordance with ÖNORM EN 806-2 in conjunction with DIN 1988-200.
It thus helps to prevent pressure damage, reduce water consumption and ensure sound insulation. The D1 is used for pressure reduction and adjustment of a desired back pressure and keeps it constant, even if the inlet pressure varies greatly.A uniform and not too high pressure protects fittings and equipment in the entire water supply system.
- Pressure reducing valve for protecting domestic plumbing from pressure damage, for water conservation and soundproofing
- Used in residential, industrial and commercial applications in 1/2" to 2", common face-to-face lengths for easy replacement
- Highest flow capacity and perfect pressure control performance due to patented Venturi effect
- High quality metal material; Gunmetal Rg+
- First-class plastics from medical technology
- Easily replaceable stainless steel filter screen 160µm
- Scale visible from all sides for pressure adjustment without pressure gauge
- D1 Red 40.16 for water temperatures up to 40°C and upstream pressure up to 16 bar
- 10 years D1 warranty with product registration, installation by a specialist tradesman and operation as intended
- Hygiene in no time
- A reminder service can be set via BWT Best Water Home App, this ensures regular self-monitoring by means of a filter clear cup and easy-to-replace filter screen
- App for saving water and money
- The BWT app offers a setting aid for optimizing pressure and/or Cost reduction by means of water saving calculator (for DN15, DN20, DN25). The target value can be adjusted on the device without tools.
- Temperature range - cold water up to 40°C
- Dimensions, design - DN 15 - DN 50 valve core, spring hood, strainer and filter cup in 3 sizes: I - 1/2" and 3/4", II - 1" and 5/4", III - 6/4" and 2"
- Pre-pressure / back pressure adjustable 16 bar / 1,5 - 7 bar
- Material filter strainer cup plastic
- Material housing gunmetal Rg+ according to UBA positive list
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
View all variations as list
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes