✓ Dieser Brand Store ist geprüft und zertifiziert nach den SHOMUGO Brand Store Qualitätskriterien.
- € 14,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 12,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
The advantages of the Huawei SUN2000-15KTL-M2 inverter are very diverse. The inverter is also equipped with overvoltage protection (type 2 for AC and DC), as well as two independent MPP trackers are found in it. Also positive is the pleasantly quiet operating noise: natural convection is sufficient for cooling. The Huawei SUN2000-15KTL-M2 inverter has a rated power of 15,000 watts, and the voltage range is from 160 to 950 volts. The maximum efficiency of 98.65% is very high, which allows the entire system to operate extremely efficiently. The European efficiency rating is 98.3%.
- 3-phase inverter with 16,500VA power
- 2 independent MPP trackers
- Installation via FusionSolarApp
- Efficiency up to 98.65%
- Communication via WLAN/Ethernet and 4G
- RS485 for smart power sensor and smart logger
- AC and DC surge protection 10-year warranty
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes