✓ Dieser Brand Store ist geprüft und zertifiziert nach den SHOMUGO Brand Store Qualitätskriterien.
- € 14,00 shipping costs up to 19 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 12,50 shipping costs up to 49 piecesvia Post, DHL oder GLS
- € 8,50 shipping costs up to 99 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Free shipping from 100 pieces via Post, DHL oder GLS
- Pallet goods via freight forwarding for € 150,-
- Exact shipping costs are available at checkout or in the shipping table on the respective product page by entering the delivery address
- All prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
- VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- SEPA direct debits, bank transfers
- Invoice in advance
- Personal expert advice
- Questions about the product? Contact me
- Best quality & best prices
Photovoltaic complete set 5.10 Kwp incl. 11.6 KWh battery storage
Scope of supply
- 2x 5.8 kWh high-voltage battery storage
- incl. hybrid inverter 5 kWp
- incl. 15 x 340W modules
- incl. substructure Aerocompact with roof hook
- incl. 50m PV cable
- incl. MC4 plug & socket
- incl. string box with lightning protection
- optional emergency power capable
Solax X3-Hybrid HV 5.0-D-E (5KWp) Inverter
The world's leading hybrid inverter is now even better!
The innovative X-Hybrid is more than just an inverter. It is an intelligent energy management system that stores excess energy for later use in premises. The X-Hybrid is also equipped with an EPS (Emergency Power Supply) function so that the end user can use the stored energy in the event of a power outage.
The hybrid inverter offers a 3-phase AC output power of 5000 W maximum. The inverter from the manufacturer Solax is designed for use with high-voltage batteries. With 2 independent MPPT inputs that cover a voltage range of 230 V - 800 V, the inverter is excellent for rooftop systems up to 6000 Wp.
Solax Triple Power Battery - LFP 5.8kWh
The Triple Power Battery-LFP was designed and manufactured in partnership with SolaX and offers a NEW 5.8 kWh model that can be installed in series with up to 4 batteries and provides 23.2 kWh of storage. The new Triple Power incorporates the latest LFP technology, ensuring much safer installations with greater temperature tolerances. With a 10-year warranty and 90% depth of discharge, the new Triple Power battery is a flexible, practical and powerful energy storage solution.
The weight of the SOLAX Triple Power is 72 kg. The simple, slim and sleek design allows for effortless installation. Operating temperatures of -10°C to 50°C ensure optimal use regardless of the installation site.
The Solax Triple Power is a lithium iron phosphate battery. This makes it lighter than a lead-acid battery. Lithium iron phosphate is safer for the environment. It does not suffer from the memory effect and the autonomy is higher.
In the event of cell damage (short circuit), a max.temperature arises in the battery of about 135°C. By the integrated cell bulkheading which is given up to a temperature of 250 ° C the danger of a full fire of the battery can be almost excluded. Thus, the Solax Triple Power battery is one of the safest batteries on the market.
Averaging 250 charge cycles per year, the Solax Triple Power battery has an estimated life of nearly 25 years based on a final charge depth of 90%. Should the final charge depth of the Solax Triple Power battery be reduced to 80% of the nominal capacity, the number of cycles increases to approximately 8000
- Scalable to 23.2 kWh
- Up to 4 kW charge / discharge
- Floor and wall mounting possible
- Safe LiFePO4 battery
- 90% DOD
- Nominal capacity (kwh): 5.8
- Useable capacity (kwh): 5.2
- Voltage (V):115.2
- Final charging current (A) : 35
- Max.Charge current (A) : 35
- Lifetime : 6000-8000 cycles
- Battery capacity max(C10): 50Ah
405 Watt PV-Modul - JA Solar Modul Monokristallin
- Module Efficiency : 20.1%
- Connector : MC4 Compatible
- Tier 1 manufacturer with reassurance
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- IEC TS 62941:2016
"Aerocompact" substructure consisting
- 40x roof hook
- 120x pan head screw
- 10x rail 4,4m
- 6x rail connectors
- 52x middle end combi clamps
- 4x grounding clamp
- 24x cable ties with module clip
Want more information?
To avoid misunderstandings and reduce returns, we recommend that you use the "Questions about the product?" option if you need more information about our product.
Through this active measure, we can make a lasting contribution together. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Possible shipping options
No reviews found
Price development in the last days
The price has not changed for the last 2 months. We will show it on this chart as soon as it changes